Applicants imported into your WizeHire dashboard will automatically receive an email to take the DISC assessment as part of their application process. Pretty cool, right? We just need a file from you to make this happen!
To start, please ensure you have enabled Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) inside of your Indeed account.
1. When logged in to your Indeed account, click 'Candidates' toward the top of your screen.
2. Directly under 'Candidates,' click the arrow drop-down menu to select which job(s) you'd like to export your candidates from.
3. Select all your candidates by clicking this box to the left of the 'Name' column. Or, you can click on the box to the left of each applicant's name if you only want to export a few.
4. Click 'Export candidate details' from the options that come up and you'll generate a .csv file.
5. Email this file to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it via the chat button. Our team will import your candidates and administer the DISC assessment! 🤓
6. Sit back and watch your candidates' DISC assessment scores populate right in your WizeHire dashboard!